Account Manager - Digital Health
|Job Title:||Account Manager - Digital Health|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + +50% OTE|
|Contact Name:||John Morkus|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 16:40|
The company has developed a new Cognitive Tool which will be able to offer an initial diagnosis of early stage dementia. This is a huge step forward in the fight against Alzheimer's as very little is known about the condition as symptoms are usually on evident at the later stages of the disease, this new tool will allow new branches of research as well as better outcomes for the monitoring of patients.
As the Account Manager you will;
- Execute Commercial plans to generate new business opportunities across the private and public sectors.
- Secure sales appointments with prospective customers and update company CRM as appropriate.
- Take ownership of identified customer accounts moving them through the sales cycle from prospect to repeat.
- Act as the internal voice of the customer within new marketing and product activities.
In the role you will get the opportunity to be part of a new generation of Digital Health products giving you valuable skills and experience for future opportunities. The company is growing and offers excellent progression as the reach their goal of becoming an international Digital Diagnostic Company.
If you are interested, you must have:
- Prior experience of Commercial Sales activity either within Healthcare or Medical Devices.
- Previous experience in sales, account management or commercial roles with the NHS as a customer.
- Be flexible, able to work without supervision and offer creative solutions to problems.
The role is home based with travel to customers expected, with the need to travel to the company HQ in London also expected when needed. They are looking to pay up to £45k with a generous bonus structure based on first year sales targets. If you are interested, please send an updated CV to John Morkus.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Developer - Digital Health UK Remote
£300 - £500 per day
Risiko- und Usability Manager
€75.000 - €85.000 per annum
Remote Commercial Manager - Medical Device Limb Prosthetic
Up to £1 per hour
Quality Assurance Manager (m/w) im Kanton Zug