Associate Principle / Principle Translational Scientist
|Job Title:||Associate Principle / Principle Translational Scientist|
|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Contact Name:||Reece Mitellas|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2018 02:18|
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities: Challenges, Expectations and Deliverables for the Translational Science Associate Director position
- Developing biomarker strategies and ensuring delivery within early and/or late project teams.
- Delivering biomarkers for clinical studies based on the best available science and technologies.
- Generating disease linkage data to guide indication selection and targeted patient populations.
- Measuring target engagement reliably and quantifiably to inform clinical decisions for selecting therapeutically relevant doses and schedules.
- Understanding key cancer pathway interactions and feedback mechanisms in clinical samples to guide rational drug combinations.
- Defining novel mechanisms of resistance targeted therapies by studying tumors at relapse.
- Leader and driver of strategy for the development of new drugs with novel endpoints
Experiences, Skills, Accomplishments and Qualities Desired:
- PhD with 5-10 years translational experience or equivalent experience within the pharmaceutical industry, ideally Hematology and Immune Oncology
- In-depth knowledge of disease area biology and translational science
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Highly developed problem solving and risk management skills
- Highly developed collaborative working skills
- Must have strategic perspective, global orientation and collaborative thought process
- Ability to act as an external ambassador and to influence external organisations to enhance the image and reputation of the client
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Scientist (Human Genetics)
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Associate Scientist, Imaging Technology Support
South San Francisco, CA
Associate Scientist/Scientist- Liver Phenotypic Assay Group
Associate Director / Director of Bioinformatics
San Francisco, CA