I am partnered with an Oxford based Biotech who are pioneers in the Tumour Immunotherapy field. Part of a larger ecosystem of Biotechs, my client works collaboratively with scientists globally, in addition to CRO's and academic institutes.
Sat within the immuno-oncology space, they are disrupting the market with their niche and immediate approach in targeting tumour cells directly rather than the traditional method of aiming on the immune system. This dynamic edge allows them to be forefront in the market and secure multiple capital injections through successful funding rounds.
They are expanding their R&D facilities extensively, seeking top tier Bioinformaticians across a variety of levels of seniority as they head into clinical trials this year, bringing an abundance of key technical skills.
You will be responsible for supporting groundbreaking data analysis strategies to provide impactful support to the ongoing clinical trial programs. Working collaboratively across multidisciplinary teams, you will have the opportunity to contribute to analytical projects at all stages of the pipeline and manage key interactions with external Bioinformaticians across multiple partnerships.
The ideal candidate:
- PhD in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year academic or industrial experience within the Drug Discovery/ Development space post PhD.
- Experience in working across preclinical datasets within the R&D space.
- Exposure to omics datasets.
- Opportunity to continually contribute to R&D discussions, including the opportunity to present at conferences and external facing events.
- Through demonstrating leadership competencies, there will be the potential to develop into a senior position.
- Be actively involved in a growing Biotech going through clinical trial.