BIOSTATISTICIAN (m/f/x) | Munich | Pharma
What will your tasks as "Biostatistician (m/f/x)" be?
- Being responsible for planning and performing statistical analysis of clinical studies
- Providing statistical advice in study planning and preparing analytical plans
- Collaborating with clinical operations team to develop objectives and design sampling
- Designing tables and statistical procedures for clinical studies
Your requirements as "Biostatistician (m/f/x)"?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in biostatistics or equivalent quantitative discipline with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- SAS and strong programming skills are required
- Ability to multitask, being able to prioritize workload and to work focused and calmly under tight deadlines
What can you expect as "Biostatistician (m/f/x)"?
- Being part of a steadily growing and motivated team
- An attractive salary package incl. bonus system and a company pension scheme
- Intensive training in the field of activity
- Freedom for ideas and independent work
I look forward to your application!