Biostatistician (m/f/x) | Northrine-Westphalia | Pharma
In this position you will be mainly responsible for planning, programming, documenting and presenting statistical analysis in clinical studies. You will be collaborating with experts in various fields e.g. medicine, pharmacokinetics and medical writing, presenting statistical methodology to non-professionals. You will be working in interdisciplinary and international teams, contributing your high statistical expertise and keeping up to date in the biometric sector.
What will your tasks as "Biostatistician (m/f/x)" be?
- Working in interdisciplinary and international teams, contributing your high statistical expertise
- Keeping up to date in the biometric sector
- Planning, programming, documenting, and presenting statistical analyses in clinical studies
- Collaborating with experts in various fields, e.g., medicine, pharmacokinetics, and medical writing
- Presenting statistical methodology to non-professionals
- Ensuring that your work follows current guidelines and procedures
Your requirements as "Biostatistician (m/f/x)"?
- You have an above-average master's degree or PhD in statistics, data sciences, mathematics, bioinformatics, or other related fields.
- You are interested in data analytics and pharmaceutical research, and can assert your expertise.
- You have a high affinity for statistics and good knowledge of SAS or R (expertise in additional languages is a plus).
- You have intrinsic interest in statistics, and you want to maintain a high standard to achieve high-quality results.
- You structure your work reliably.
- You have good communication and presentation skills, and are proficient in English with B2 German language skills.
Information about our client:
Our client is a CRO founded in 2006, which offers services for pharmaceutical companies and supports scientific studies. There are currently working 50+ people on-site in Northrine-Westphalia, mainly as highly qualified statisticians, programmers, data scientists and medical writers.