|Job Title:||Chemical Engineer|
|Location:||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€22 - €38 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Smith|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2017 08:32|
Urgent opportunity has a risen for a Chemical Engineer to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Cork, for an initial 6 month contract.
- Have ownership of manufacturing process equipment and supply product processes.
- Will lead process and equipment optimisation in order to sustain and improve product quality, yields and throughput.
- Recommends and implements measures to improve production systems, equipment performance, yields and quality of product.
- Will interface with Process Development and Commercialisation Group to integrate new products into the facility either as new process development entities or as product transfer from another manufacturing facility.
- Supports migration of process knowledge for product technical transfers from facility. Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical process operations and equipment.
- Chemical Engineering background
If interested, please apply immediately