Chief Commerical Officer - Digital Therapeutics
|Job Title:||Chief Commerical Officer - Digital Therapeutics|
|Salary:||£90000 - £120000 per annum + stock options, bonus, car allowance|
|Start Date:||End of Q2 2020|
|Contact Name:||John Morkus|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 16:46|
Working with the Senior Leadership team you will be responsible for commercialising the next generation of chronic disease management for neurological disease. The platform will empower the user to better understand their condition and medication use, and with the patient management tool allow doctors to better support their patients.
This role is a key hirer for the company to take them on the next step of their journey as a fully functioning Digital Therapeutics company. This position will suite a previous Commercial Director from either Med Tech or Pharma with an understanding or previous experience of selling digital health solutions looking to move into a autonomous role and make a huge impact on a new company.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provide strategic commercial growth and profitability for the company by establishing sales infrastructure and customer relationships.
- Work with the Medical Director to build relationships with healthcare customers across the US and the EU, through KOLs, Physicians and Patients.
- Directly manage customers relationships and grow new and existing clients
- Define and create contractual agreements as well as working with the pricing reimbursement and insurance companies.
- Help to define and deliver key KPIs
- Work closely with product team to communicate customer needs and constantly improve the product
- Update implementation and operational plans based on data-driven decisions and analyses
Key Experience Needed:
- Previous experience working within the Med Tech Industry be it Pharma/Biotech, ideally understanding commercialising Digital Health Solutions
- Experience negotiating contracts with 3rd parties and healthcare providers
- Experience selling directly into the healthcare sector with a small team, preferably with sales of digital solutions, clinically vs systems focused
The role will be remote as the senior management team is based across Europe so international travel will be expected, the position offers equity, bonus and salary negotiable based on experience. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact John Morkus on call 0203 929 5856 and send through an updated CV to the link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's