Clinical Affairs Manager
|Job Title:||Clinical Affairs Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tisharn Panglose|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2019 14:56|
I am currently engaged with an innovative medical device company to help them find and experienced clinical affairs manager. This type of role would suit someone who is comfortable working in a large-scale organisation whilst also feeling comfortable working with teams in the US and Europe.
The company has a large range of products and a very strong global presence so it will be a good opportunity for someone who is used to this type of environment or has previously worked in a company which have multiple functions across different regions.
- Clinical project manager/study manager or equivalent in a large-scale company for a minimum of 3 years.
- Experience implementing, planning and managing Clinical studies
- Excellent knowledge of clinical documentation
- Knowledge of MDR and associated regulatory directives
- Global experience as a clinical project manager ideally within the US and Europe
- Medical device experience is essential
- Line management could be beneficial but not essential
- Orthopaedics experience could be useful too
It will also be very important for the successful candidate to be comfortable working autonomously and be able to communicate themselves efficiently and effectively.
This is a permanent opportunity with a competitive salary ideally looking for someone to come onboard sooner rather than later.
If you are interested, please apply now
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's