Clinical Application Specialist - Ultrasound AI
|Job Title:||Clinical Application Specialist - Ultrasound AI|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicholas Mahoney|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2021 22:00|
Do you want to be part of a mature start up that is helping to diagnose the world's number one potentially fatal disease?
With around 7.4 million people in the UK alone suffering from this Cardiovascular Disease, early and accurate detection is pivotal to improving patient care. This is further compounded by the COVID-19 outbreak, with 30,000 patients on screening waiting list in London alone.
After securing a £10million investment, recent FDA clearance and some great NHSX funding, they are looking for a Clinical Application Specialist in AI.
This company is the first to use AI and Machine Learning to support clinicians in detecting this disease and will be applicable to over 60 million scans per year. They have even more growth plans for 2021, including an update of their current platform, and are looking to capitalize on the next step up in the product development.
To be eligible you must have the following:
* Included in the Registration Council for Clinical Physiologists.
* BSE TTE Accreditation (or equivalent)
* Expert knowledge of clinical adult Echocardiography with experience in left ventricular myocardial strain imaging, stress echocardiography, contrast.
* Experience in Echocardiography information technology software with an expert understanding of clinical Echocardiography lab administration, logistics, workflow, and operational concepts
* Be able to demonstrate and explain the concept of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in Echocardiography products
If you are ready to part of something truly special, then please apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sr. Specialist Supplier Quality
Image Processing - C++
£50000 - £65000 per annum
System Engineer Consumables
Electronics Engineer, Medical Devices, Cambridgeshire
£30000 - £50000 per annum