Clinical Outsourcing Expert (m/f/x) | Wiesbaden | Pharma
You would like to work in an independent, international company?
You already have experience in lead of proposal, negotiation, contract and change management process.
What will your tasks as Clincal OutsourcingExpert be?
- Overview of potential providers of clinical services (internal /external) and support the functions in clinical development in the preselection process
- Accountable for the management of proposals for clinical services of clinical development (request, evaluation, and negotiation of proposals) until contract signature, set-up and maintenance of the purchase system
- Manage internal meetings with respect to outsourcing topics in Clinical Development
- Outsourcing processes and update and review relevant SOPs
- Cross-functional collaboration with function with R &D AX legal
- Coordination of internal and external team meetings and ensuring internal approval processes and the documentation
- Management of preferred and/or selected partners, coordination of internal and external team meetings
- Secure internal approval processes and the documentation
What does the position offer you?
- Type of contract: unlimited + full time
- Vacation: 30 days / year
- Working hours: 39 hours / week
- Accessibility: On-site parking and very good public transport connections
- Start date: As soon as possible
- University degree in life sciences, medical health, business administration
- More than 3 years of experience as clinical outsourcing expert
- More than 4 years of experience in outsourcing and negotiation processes of clinical trials
- Profound English (written and spoken)
- Preferably knowledge in relevant regulations (ICH GCP, EU CTR, MDR, FDA)
- Experience in budget set-up and budget management of complete outsourced clinical trial
Find out more about the position and the opportunities at this very exciting client in Wiesbaden from the link below!
+49 89/26 20 09 25 (direct)