Development Engineer (Wangs/CH)
|Job Title:||Development Engineer (Wangs/CH)|
|Salary:||Swiss Franc90000 - Swiss Franc110000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michael Burgstaller|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2020 13:47|
Wir unterstützen unseren Schweizer Partner dabei für einen Schweizer Kunden einen Development Engineer zu suchen!
A swiss specialist in the development, manufacturing and treatment of perfusion disorders.
- Lead/work in a cross-functional team in all project phases from technology development to product approval
- Develop, design, and optimize medical devices for vascular intervention, and tools/devices for production and testing
- Develop test system requirements, perform tests of material, components, sub-assemblies, and final product using novel test methods and animal testing
- Provide technical support for the R&D workshop, production areas, and their processes
- Document all activities according to the relevant regulatory and company standards
The ideal candidate:
- Presenting with a University degree in Engineering, e.g. MSc or Dipl.-Ing.
- You are experienced in the development of medical devices, ideally endovascular catheter systems.
- You are familiar with the relevant standards, e.g. ISO 1 3485, 1 497 1, 6 2 36 6 and US-requirements.
- You are business fluent in oral and written English and German.
- CV an: email@example.com
- Phone call and discussion of the job opportunity.
- Guidance through whole interview process and possible discussion of other opportunities.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +41 43 508 92 17
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Michael_Burgstaller19/cv
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Quality Engineer (Schweiz)
Swiss Franc110000 - Swiss Franc130000 per annum
Senior Vision FPGA Engineer
£55000 - £85000 per annum
Staff Lab Automation Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Medical Device Mobile App Engineer
Up to £1 per day
Electronics Engineer, Medical Devices, Cambridgeshire
€30000 - €50000 per annum