Director, Clinical Pharmacology
|Job Title:||Director, Clinical Pharmacology|
|Location:||South San Francisco, CA|
|Contact Name:||Jillian Campbell|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2020 18:31|
I am currently seeking a Director of Clinical Pharmacology for a high-growth opportunity focused on human genetic testing for specialty areas.
As a part of the R&D team, this position will be responsible for the planning, implementation and analysis of preclinical and clinical activities including but not limited to:
- Analyzing and interpreting preclinical and clinical PK data to inform dose selection and regimens in clinical trials
- Providing clinical pharmacology expertise and input into project teams and related documents including clinical development plans, protocols and amendments, Investigator Brochures, SOPs, case report forms, study reports, manuscripts, summaries for regulatory authorities, INDs, NDAs and sNDAs
- Planning, designing, and directing phase 1 clinical pharmacology studies and clinical pharmacology elements in efficacy/safety trials
To qualify, candidates will have:
- PhD in Pharmacology or its relevant subjects (Biology, Physiology, Toxicology, Biochemistry, Biomedical sciences, etc.)
- 5-8+ years of industry experience
- Strong understanding of nonclinical and clinical pharmacokinetic concepts and methodologies (small molecule experience preferred)
- Experience in Quantitative Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) approaches and development of PK and PK/PD strategies, PK/PD data analysis, interpretation, and
reporting of PK and PK/PD data from clinical studies.
Interested parties please apply ASAP! This position is a priority fill and will move quickly for the right applicant!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's