Clinical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Clinical Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Amy Ma|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2017 16:42|
- Provide a managed service for the Project Management Office (PMO) in support of pipelines products Local Program Teams (LPTs) including, but not limited to:
- A flexible services model allowing for blending and interchangeability of specialized project management based on project demand, scope, and specific requirements.
- Experience and expertise in project management methodology and knowledge of healthcare industry products ranging from basic to high level with corresponding levels of responsibility
- Manage application of PMO Resources to ensure effective, efficient utilization of such resources to drive projects
- Partner with New Products/Early Development Directors, who lead the LPTs and other LPT members, as well as global/local functions across the organization to complete all project requirements and Deliverables including the successful identification, integration, tracking, and management from project initiation through execution.