Director, Commercial Planning NASH & Liver Fibrosis
|Job Title:||Director, Commercial Planning NASH & Liver Fibrosis|
|Contact Name:||Reece Mitellas|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2018 19:59|
Essential Duties And Job Functions
- Implement and evolve current NASH global market development strategic plan.
- Partner with Sr Director and key stakeholders including R&D, biomarkers team, medical affairs, and business development to develop a plan to support adoption and reimbursement of an efficient non-invasive diagnostic process in key markets by launch of first wave.
- Partner with key stakeholders such as Health Economics/& Outcomes Research, Pricing and market access, medical to generate evidence needed to establish NASH with advanced fibrosis as a problem worth investing in by payers in developed markets.
- Collaborate closely with global payer and policy stakeholders to ensure a consistent narrative on NASH with advanced fibrosis that establishes the humanistic and economic burden of disease as well as the value of clinents treatment.
- Design and implement a process to ensure adoption of global market development deliverables by regional and country operations.
- Work closely with SD to develop and execute efficient global governance for NASH and Liver fibrosis.
- Lead the strategic planning process in 2018 ensuring collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Lead by example, respecting client core values of integrity, teamwork, accountability , excellence , diversity and inclusion.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- The ideal candidate will be a proven business leader with a passion for commercializing breakthrough medicine, a global mindset, strong scientific acumen, strategic thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful partnership including the following functions - R&D, Medical affairs, Pricing & access, Health economics/Outcomes Research, Policy, government affairs, public affairs.
- Position requires proven "leading and influencing without authority" skills.
- Successful candidate needs to have a deep understanding of the evolving payer and market landscapes, health reforms, and can anticipate and prioritize what is needed in these rapidly evolving landscapes with extremely challenging healthcare economics.
- Prior experience in developing a market in early disease life cycle is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is required (advanced degree in life sciences or M.B.A. preferred)
- 10+ years' experience in the biopharmaceutical industry. Experiences to include global product strategic planning, in-country marketing, new product planning, portfolio management and lifecycle management