Director - Data Scientist
|Job Title:||Director - Data Scientist|
|Contact Name:||Polina Turbina|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2020 11:59|
Principal/Senior Data Scientist
An established biotech is looking for a talented data scientist with experience of biomarker analysis and AI/ML applied to precision medicine applications.
- Flexible location
- Work with cross functional teams
- Be part of a new and exciting project
- Great company benefits e.g. health insurance, pension etc.
- Assessment of novel biomarkers to ensure right dose, right molecule and right patient population within future clinical trials.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of IHC assay development and troubleshoot technical challenges.
- Liaise with statistics and bioinformaticians to ensure optimum design of experiments.
- Lead and drive the development of complex histology-based quantitative biomarker assays in the laboratory for measuring analytes in tissue samples and exploring diverse approaches to ensure delivery of high-quality fit-for-purpose assays.
- Knowledge of VisioPharm, Definiens, Volocity, Halo and related software.
- Proven track record of developing novel fit for purpose IHC/histology-based biomarker assays from first principles for pre-clinical and clinical assessments.
- Proven lab-based expertise in clinical IHC assay pre-validation and knowledge of clinical validation to support regulated studies.
- Experience with the appropriate biomarker assay validation towards supporting clinical assessments and knowledge of the latest regulatory standards.
- minimum of BSc (or equivalent) in a biological discipline
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Polina Turbina on 0203 3702 642 and send through a relevant CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's