Director Medical Affairs EMEA (m/f/x) | Zurich / Switzerland | Pharma
Would you like to create and execute strategic and tactical medical plans? Do you provide guidance with medical affairs teams in support of the company lead development product? You will be planning projects with other investments in the development of the portfolio. Does this sound promising to you? Please then read on.
What will your tasks as Senior Director Medical Affairs EMEA be?
- Support the development and management of a best-in-class, high-performance medical affairs team in the EMEA region
- Develop and implement the local EMEA publication plan, aligned with the global strategy and plan, to ensure comprehensive data distribution, including conference abstracts, publishing and case studies
- Work with KOLs to collect information on topical issues and questions from the therapeutic area, share the feedback in-house and include it in further decision-making and planning
- Support the identification and implementation of relevant high impact medical research projects in support of business objectives
- investigator initiated projects in close collaboration with the Global Clinical/R&D teams
- Secure effective team communication, performance and documentation of Medical Affairs activities and knowledge through the use of adequate reporting systems, structures, KPIs and metrics
What does the position offer you?
- Type of contract: unlimited + full time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Location: Switzerland (Zug is the central Office)
- Salary: 240.000 - 290.000 Swiss franc
- M.D or PhD. D degree
- 8+ years of experience in Medical Affairs field in Biotech or Pharma
- Experience in rare disease or cardiovascular therapeutics areas
- Pre-and post-product launch experience in key European
- Be able to manage priorities on concurrent projects with tight deadlines and to work in a highly compliant environment
- Travel (30-50%) may be required to represent the company at medical conferences, presentations, and other meeting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Flexible and open to support more than one indication, product, or therapeutic area, if needed
- Existing management experience is considered a plus
Information about our client:
The company is developing and delivers breakthrough medicines for genetic diseases. Founded in 2015 and built a portfolio with over 20 transformative drugs ranging from pre-clinical to late-stage development in multiple therapeutic areas, including genetic dermatology, oncology, cardiology, neurology, renal disease and ophthalmology. The Company focus on rapid execution aim to translate today discoveries into tomorrow's medicines. Are you interested in this position? Then you should apply now! If you would like to receive further or alternative positions, I would also be happy to receive your application!
My contact details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0049 (0) 89/26 20 09 25 (direct dial)
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Marlene_Inderhees/cv
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marlene-inderhees-376a7a16b/
I look forward to your application!