Director / Sr. Director, Program Management
|Job Title:||Director / Sr. Director, Program Management|
|Location:||North Carolina, USA|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Murfin|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2018 00:21|
Director / Sr Director, Program Management - East Coast
Candidates will manage development projects from initiation through product launch by establishing and leading cross-functional product development teams. This role will also lead the coordination of due dilligince in licensing activities for the R&D team. The Program Manager will develop and manage timelines to ensure project deliverables are being met on time and within budget. This is a highly-visible and critical role that offers a chance to make significant contributions to various research and development programs in several therapeutics areas.
- Drive implementation by establishing development strategy, schedules and budgets.
- Lead and manage the projects effectively and to ensure they are delivered on time, on budget and to agreed quality stardards.
- Managing standards, procedures and practices of of record-keeping of the company.
- Responsible for identifying critical project issues and risks, and timely communication to senior leadership.
- Maintain direct interaction with R&D, quality, regulatory, operations and manufacturing organizations in the company and with external partners.
- BS/BA degree in the health scienes and have a demonstrated track record of success.
- Preclinical and Phase I-IV expertise, and 5 years of experience in managing and/or leading cross-functional drug development teams.
- Drug development knowledge with advanced understanding of other functions including, but not limited to: Research, Pre-Clinical, Clinical, Manufacturing and Operations, Commercial, Regulatory, Safety and Payer.
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices and Product Development Process requirements.
- PMP certification desired.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply with a copy of your most recent resume.
Director / Sr. Director, Program Management - East Coast