We are searching for an experienced electrical engineer / project leader for our client, a highly innovative medical device start-up in Ulm.
- work within an interdisciplinary team of scientists and engineers
- manage small projects with 1-2 engineers and scientists
- electrical system design & component selection (sensor & actuator components + interface, amplifiers, power supplies)
- ability to design electrical wiring and power supply concept for devices
- PCB design
- solid electrical engineering background
- 3+ years professional experience in product development
- ability to work independently and identify upcoming projects
- strong system level understanding
- PCB experience
Our client is an innovative quantum technology start-up that was spun off from the University of Ulm and is backed by tier-1 investors from Silicon Valley and Europe. Their mission is to leverage their unique know-how and IP in quantum technologies to become a front-runner in the development and commercialization of novel medical imaging modalities. This technology will advance the diagnosis and treatment of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and neurological disorders.
For questions or further details, please contact Verena Arendt at email@example.com or +49 89 / 26 20 588 94.