|Salary||€30000 - €50000 per annum|
Electronics Engineer, Cambridge
Sci Pro are looking for an Electronics Engineer to join a fast-paced, innovative surgical robotics company. The company's accelerated growth is seeing their life-changing product break into new markets globally. You will join a diverse team, working on ground-breaking technology from concept and design through to manufacture.
You will gain experience working for a world-leading medical device company who foster creativity and teamwork amongst their employees. You will be joining the team as they evolve as the company at the forefront of the race to design the next generation of surgical robots to improve millions of lives each year.
The role will be responsible for:
* Designing highly integrated circuit boards with a mixture of power, digital and analogue electronics
* Ensuring PCB design adheres to mechanical and regulatory constraints
* Writing technical documents to support changes to PCB and system
* Liaise with internal and external manufacturing partners to ensure continuity of design that can be reliably manufactured and tested
The ideal candidate will have:
* A strong knowledge of the fundamentals of electronics engineering and their application to real world problems
* Experience with the circuit design process and the tools used for schematic capture and circuit simulation
* Good working knowledge of analogue and digital electronic circuit design
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A familiarity with common lab test equipment
If you think this role is for you, please send your CV to Laura Hulley at Sci Pro or call 0203 929 5929 for further information.