Environmental Scientist Crop Protection (m/f/x)
Are you interested in a position in a very innovative and growing company? Are you looking for a friendly and highly motivated team that will support you in your career development? Are you interested in a position in a global environment with diverse responsibilities? Are you interested in improving health in the world globally?
Become part of a dynamic family business and shape your future.
What are your tasks as Regulatory Affairs Crop Protection (m/f/x)?
- In this role you will be responsible for the environmental risk assessment of our
plant protection products and active substances.
- The focus of your work will be, among other things, data analyses as well as risk
assessment, monitoring of studies, review of dossiers and applications for
- You will be integrated into the scientific and regulatory team
- You will support the development of our regulatory strategy and the registration of
our products. You will also coordinate activities with external partners and
- Active representation in professional and scientific associations and committees will
also fall within your remit. In doing so, you will also ensure compliance and integrity
with applicable regulations and internal policies.
- The focus of your activities is Europe
What qualifications do you need?
- You have a degree in science and at least three years of experience in the field of
environmental fate and/or ecotoxicology of plant protection products.
- You are an open-minded team player and work independently, result- and action-
- You are open to acquiring additional expertise and thinking outside the box.
- A very personable manner and strong communication and negotiation skills help
you to coordinate the input of internal and external specialists.
- You are familiar with MS Office applications and have a very good command of
written and spoken English.
- Please send your CV to: email@example.com
- Tel: +49 (0)89 / 21093938
I am looking forward to an interesting conversation with you.