Global Project Manager - Pharmaceuticals
|Job Title:||Global Project Manager - Pharmaceuticals|
|Salary:||US$160000 - US$190000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Carr|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2016 15:32|
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Leading and Managing projects whilst collaborating with other leads within various Therapeutic areas, Commercial, Quality, R&D and Supply.
- Taking ownership of projects and managing timelines, risks and budgets to support and recommend decision making.
- Leading stage gate reviews and the overall decision making process at each point whilst providing updates and guidance to senior leadership
- Coaching the project teams and developing junior members of the team.
- Develops and implements the project management best practices.
Experience needed will include:
- BA/BS/MS or PhD within a relevant life sciences field.
- Knowledge of drug discovery and development processes from pre-clinical to Phase IV
- Life cycle management of Pharmaceutical products
- Minimum of 5+ years experience within project management
- Strong wider knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
For further information or for a further discussion on the role please contact Andrew Carr at +1 646 396 0402 or A.email@example.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's