Head of Quality Management
|Job Title:||Head of Quality Management|
|Contact Name:||Michael Burgstaller|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 11:17|
You want to change people's lives? Our client does this every day.
With game-changing and innovative technologies that improve human movement therapy for millions of patients around the world.
- leading our Quality Management team and be responsible for our process landscape.
- being the QM face in our local Swiss organization for quality management, and as an entrepreneurial personality part of an international team.
- taking over the responsibility to coordinate interdisciplinary work in all business areas to improve the efficiency of their processes and process interfaces with a systematical approach.
- streamlining the KPI reporting locally but also within an international organisation.
- leading the typical QM topics like audits, CAPA, reporting's etc.
The ideal candidate:
- at least 3 years of leadership experience in Quality Management and in a highly regulated environment, preferably in the medical device industry.
- experience in successfully managing projects across different departments.
- a technical/engineering university degree (or comparable education).
- excellent written and spoken communication skills in both English and German.
- CV to: email@example.com
- Phone call including a presentation of the company
- I take over the whole application process (from interviews to contract negotiations)
- Discuss also other suiting options tailored towards your profile
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +41 43 508 92 17
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Michael_Burgstaller19/cv
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's