|Job Title:||HEOR Director|
|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Contact Name:||Imogen Simpkin|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2019 00:01|
I am working on behalf of a South San Francisco based company who is currently looking for a HEOR Director.
The HEOR Director would be responsible for the development and implementation of scientifically-robust evidence generation activities whilst providing data and rationale to differentiate their products on the market.
To be considered as a HEOR Director you must have the following:
- Oncology Background and/or experience ideally in breast cancer
- Experience aligning methods and focus of economic evaluations with appropriate stakeholders; payers, patients, healthcare professional, societies
- Deep knowledge of differences economic evaluations and outcomes including the role of patient-reported outcomes and QALY's
- Possess in depth knowledge of:
- Reimbursement and health economics
- Outcomes research, economic modeling
- Specialty market development programs/product
- Payer systems
- Policy issues and management
- Technology assessment (companies guidelines)
- Global health authorities
- Coverage and policy
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply immediately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's