International Head of Regulatory Affairs (m/w)
|Job Title:||International Head of Regulatory Affairs (m/w)|
|Contact Name:||Petra Ognjenovic|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2017 18:38|
International Head of Regulatory Affairs (m/w) in Zürich
- leading our Regulatory Affairs team and being responsible for our international medical device registration roadmap
- defining the international Regulatory Affairs strategy together with our Chief Quality Officer and to be responsible for the implementation of an optimal structure, based of upcoming new requirements
- working interdisciplinary with e.g. colleagues from Product Management and Sales as well as our international Sales Partners, subsidiaries and different national consultants
- compiling technical product documentations for medical devices according international requirements?
- asserting a sustainable influence in a newly created international corporate structure, which involves working with teams in, among others, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the USA and China
- experience in the Regulatory Affairs field of active medical devices
- a technical/engineering university degree (or comparable education)
- leadership experience
- excellent written and spoken English, besides German
- good common sense, the ability to understand complex topics quickly and the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- a pragmatic outlook which allows you to find the best solutions for the company given strict international regulatory frameworks for medical devices.
- good analytical skills and the ability to integrate relevant stakeholders to come up with sustainable solutions in a complex environment.
- the capacity to work well under pressure.
- potential for the next career step as (Deputy) Head of global Regulatory Affairs.
SciPro is a people business. We specialise in sourcing, advising and introducing highly skilled life sciences candidates to our client partners across the globe, helping them to achieve their business goals. The art of recruitment isn't solely about filling jobs, it's about matching people with people and creating harmonious and successful working environments. As a leading staffing specialist with offices in the UK, Europe and North America our biggest USP is representing candidates of all levels across Research & Development, Operational Excellence & Performance, Manufacturing Quality, Compliance, Regulation, Data Management, Cost Optimisation and Innovation. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver to almost every requirement in your business, in any location you need it.
Are you motivated, committed and flexible? Do you enjoy taking the initiative and working independently? Do you have a highly developed quality awareness? Do you work conscientiously, and are you resilient to stress?
Then please send your complete application documents by email to Petra Ognjenovic: email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Regulatory Affairs (m/w/d) - München
Head of Regulatory Affairs (m/w/d) | Nürnberg | Pharma
€100000 - €140000 per annum + negotiable
Vice President of Regulatory Affairs
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
San Francisco Bay Area