This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a start-up inspired innovative research arm, which has a wider global entity. Building a new research space in the heart of Cambridge, my client's mission is to leverage their breakthrough technology platform for the invention and progression of affordable therapeutic solutions.
This team is being grown from scratch and so your impact will shape the future and enhance the culture of this research arm. They are looking for a Laboratory Technician to be responsible for the consistent operation and building of the laboratory, working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
You will be responsible for:
- Daily smooth running of the laboratory and surrounding building.
- Responsible for stock management and equipment maintenance on machinery based within the lab in addition to delivery management.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including engineers and scientists.
- Preparing components for lab scientists use.
The ideal candidate:
- Basic understanding of laboratory equipment.
- Open, honest, and creative attitude.
- Highly organised with a good attention to detail.
- Have an interest in antibody research discovery.