Laboratory worker (m/f/x) | Hamburg
Are you interested in a highly visible position within a very innovative and growing company?
Are you looking for a friendly and highly motivated team to support you in your career growth?
If you want to experience this at a company focusing on the development, manufacturing, and commercialization then you have come to the right place!
What are your tasks as "Employee in Quality Control (m/f/x)"?
- Process-accompanying analysis for in-process controls in the GMP environment
- Raw material sampling, organisation and execution of professional shipment
- Supervision of analytical equipment (e.g. UV/Vis spectrometer, densitometer, TOC)
- Development and optimisation of process controls
- Collaboration in research and development projects
What does the position offer to you?
- Contract: unlimited & full time
- Holidays: 30 days / year
- Working hours: 40 hours / week
- Accessibility: on-site parking and very good public transport connections
- Start date: At the next possible time
What requirements do you need for "Employee in Quality Control (m/f/x)"?
- Laboratory technician or technical assistant with first professional experience in the field of analytical organic or bioorganic chemistry
- Structured and result-oriented way of working
- Technical understanding, flexibility, diligence and enjoy working in a team
- Experience with raw material and in-process analysis and working in a GMP-regulated environment
Are you interested in such company? Then you should apply now! If you would like to receive further or alternative positions, I would also be happy to receive your application!
Contact for application:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +49 (0)89 / 21 093938