Market Access Director Europe - Europe Based (remote available)
|Job Title:||Market Access Director Europe - Europe Based (remote available)|
|Salary:||€90000 - €120000 per annum|
|Start Date:||August 2020|
|Contact Name:||John Morkus|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2020 10:45|
SciPro is working with a European Pharmaceutical company to recruit a European Market Access Director. The organisation is a manufacturer of a range of rare disease products and they are looking for a Market Access professional who will take ownership of the EU5 in all HTA submissions processes and market access activity.
The role will be responsible for the development of strategies to ensure the appropriate access for the company products and indications with regional Payers, PBMs, IDNs and public payers across Europe. As well as coordinates efforts with commercial and medical affairs colleagues, market access marketing and other internal/external stakeholders to support patient access with 3rd party payers.
The position will be able to offer remote capability so the individual can be based anywhere in Europe as long as they are able to manage stakeholders remotely and with confidence.
If you are interested you must have the following experience:
- 10 plus years' experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Successful track record market access account management, reimbursement/access management
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Clinical, technical and scientific knowledge and aptitude in complex disease state
- Proven ability of dealing with Pan-European Submissions, ideally Belgium, Germany and UK.
If you are interested in applying please send an updated CV to John Morkus or call 0203 929 5856 for further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's