|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Location:||Republic of Ireland,|
|Salary:||€23 - €39 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Smith|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2016 17:43|
Global pharmaceutical company are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their team based on site in Ireland for an initial 12 month contract.
This role will support the technology engineering department by assisting with the implementation of business improvement solutions to assit the site meet its goals.
- Understanding equipment operation in detail.
- Understand the impact that equipment can have on a manufacturing process.
- Defining and reviewing equipment specifications.
- Troubleshooting equipment with particular emphasis on process cycles and equipment operation.
- Strong focus on disciplined root cause analysis.
- Completing a gap analysis on existing spare parts against those recommended by the vendor.
- Liaising with vendors in obtained information about equipment including spares, design standards, equipment performance characterisation.
Qualifications and experience required
- Technical Engineering qualification to degree level in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and Experience of CE marking and remediation projects.
- ATEX equipment directive.
Interested? Apply today!
Elizabeth Smith 0203 327 3072
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's