Medical Affairs Manager Digital Health (m/w/x) | Bavaria | Pharma - Respiratory Diseases
Our client is based in Munich and has international branches and a worldwide distribution network. The approximately 500 employees and a management team that has been stable for many years can look back on the experience of over 100 years of company history.
What will your tasks as "Medical Affairs Manager Digital Health" be?
- Evaluation of software applications (apps and web portals) in the respiratory sector.
- Digital products into the market, establish and maintain a network of contacts from medical research, health insurance companies and authorities - and keep an eye on market developments
- Initiate proactively in cooperation with international partners
- take over the systematic literature research and provide the medical input for the risk assessment of the medical devices
- Conduct evaluation analyses for business development purposes
- Carefully create and maintain the clinical evaluations for apps and web portals as medical devices in accordance with EC Directive 93/42/EEC and MEDDEV 2.7.1
Your requirements as " Medical Affairs Manager Digital Health "?
- Medical Doctor or degree in Pharmacy or natural sciences or bioengineering
- Several years of professional expertise in clinical evaluation of medical devices
- Practice in project management and in cooperation in interdisciplinary teams
- Well-founded insights into the laws and standards in the medical technology environment
- Awareness of sales activities and autonomy work flow
- In-depth experience in designing projects and working in international cross-functional team
- German and English: fluent in spoken and written
They will offer you?
- Unlimited contract with permanent position
- 40- 60% Remote (one Office Day)
- attractive benefits package
My contact details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0049 (0) 89/26 20 09 25 (direct dial)
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Marlene_Inderhees/cv
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marlene-inderhees-376a7a16b/
I look forward to your application!