Our client is an international company focused on the development, production, and marketing of high risk medical devices. Their broad product portfolio is synonymous with top quality in each of their categories and is highly regarded by health-care professionals worldwide. With their European HQ in Frankfurt, you would have the chance to work in a very diverse and innovative group with the chance to play your part in making a difference to global health-care.
What are your tasks as the new "Medical Device Vigilance Officer" (m/f/d)"?
- Creation of SDEP's & service agreements with new business partners and subsidiaries
- Ensuring that SDEP's and service agreements with business partners are up to date
- Negotiation of content with internal and external partners
- Organisation of the signature process both online and paper-based
- Tracking of the timely completion and submission of contracts in Bflow
- Further development of templates for SDEP's in accordance with current legal requirements, in particular EU-MDR
- Training of employees, subsidiaries, and business partners in the implementation of vigilance processes
- Planning, organising, and conducting regular vigilance training sessions both online and face to face
- Creation and updating of training materials
- Supporting project teams in further developing the JIRA system
- Creation, maintenance, and documentation of contact information of international authorities in trading partner territories, and of all subsidiaries and business partners involved in medical device surveillance activities
- Support in the creation and maintenance of work instructions and SOP's in the field of medical device vigilance
- Support in the implementation and execution of the global medical device vigilance strategy
What does the position offer to you?
- Open working culture with flat hierarchies and short decision making paths
- International team of employees
- Very generous holiday allowance
- Industry leading salaries
- Flexible working with home office possibilities
- Possibilities to further develop your professional career
Your skills needed to be the next "Medical Device Vigilance Officer (m/f/d)"?
- Successfully completed studies in a scientific field or within a comparable field
- Previous professional experience within the field of medical device vigilance (of pharmaceutical)
- Very good handling of the English language, both written and spoken
- Strong handing of international teams and business partners
- The ability to work independently
- Enthusiastic and a team player
Contact details to submit your interest: