|Salary||£44000 - £55000 per annum|
An awarding-winning Medical Device company specialising in Medical Imaging is currently looking for a Software Engineer to help develop back-end application development for continous development.
· Development and maintenance of web-based medical imaging software systems
· Coordinate activities with back-end engineers to ensure the continuous deployment stays functional
· Adherence to coding standards, participate in systematic peer code review
· Contribute to writing design documentation
· Contribute to the achievement of quality objectives.
Skills and Experience (required)
Excellent communication skills and positive outcome oriented attitude
· > 2 years hands-on experience with WebGL / three.js
They are ideally looking for somone to be based in the office but currently they can support home based working for the right individual. If you are interested please get in touch!