Optical Sensors Engineer
|Job Title:||Optical Sensors Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||John Morkus|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2020 17:00|
Optical Sensor Engineer
Are you looking for an Sensor Technician looking for an opportunity that will see your work integrated to the company and then move a new product forward? Are you skills in Sensor Microfabrication and have previously worked in Fibre Optics? Then this role is for you!
Based in London a development Medical Device company looking to revolutionise Cardiovascular Surgery are looking for a new Optical Sensors Engineer to join the business. Optical Sensor Engineer who will be responsible for optimisation and fabrication of fibre optic sensors. The qualified candidate will be a hands-on technical contributor, working alongside experts in medical device engineering, manufacturing, and quality.
* Fabricating new sensors in line with development and manufacturing objectives.
* Documenting processes for sensor manufacture and perform testing to ensure high levels of quality and mass reproduction
* Work to investigate the feasibility of new and future products
* Work to solve current and future manufacturing processes working with the Chief Optical Engineer
* Experienced with microfabrication.
* Handling fibre-optics.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required with strong interpersonal skills and collaborative instincts: must be able to write clear reports, specifications, proposals, etc., and effectively discuss them with others.
If you are interested in this position, please contact John Morkus or call 0203 9295856 for more information. The role is based in central London so travel to and from the laboratory will be expected.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's