|Job Title:||Pharmacovigilance Leader|
|Salary:||€85000 - €120000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||John Morkus|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2019 12:40|
Following client success, the company is growing to match the needs of its clients and as a result is looking to hire a new Pharmacovigilance Manager. Reporting to the Global Head of Pharmacovigilance you will lead PV activities in a designated region and be the point of contact for Pharmacovigilance Management. This role would suit a PV professional looking to gain further autonomy in a role, offering stakeholder responsibility across a number of clients as well the chance to gain further experience in a variety of Therapeutic disciplines and products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and overseeing the PV projects within your geography.
- Participating in the development of pharmacovigilance services.
- Developing and improving local standard operating procedures
- Experience in product safety/pharmacovigilance for investigational and marketed products within CRO, biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- CRO experience would be an ideal or the experience of working on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent knowledge of the Pharmacovigilance market (key trends and services).
- Ability to remotely manage team of multiple disciplines both within and outside the company both nationally and internationally.
The company is looking to offer a competitive rewards package and salary for the right individual. If you wish to apply please send through an up to date CV to John Morkus or call 0203 929 5856 for further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's