A fast-growing biotech whose fresh approach has the potential to tackle some of healthcare's most challenging conditions, including cancer and autoimmune disorders is actively looking for an exceptional scientist to join their team in Oxford and support their effort to develop disease modifying therapeutic.
- Leadership & career growth
- Opportunity to work within a fast-growing award-winning company
- Immuno-oncology & Immuno-inflammation
- Generous annual leave & Benefits
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing team and shape the culture
- Designing and establishing fit for purpose biochemical and cellular assays for pharmacological characterisation and use in SAR of drug candidates.
- Working hand in hand with the internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of the project
- Ensuring achievement of pre-clinical milestones
- Providing Scientific insights in identifying new targets for a small molecule portfolio
- A problem-solver with great analytical skills
- A go-to person in the field of small molecule drug discovery in immunology or oncology
- A team-player
- An expert in cell culture techniques
- An accomplished scientist with successful track record of leading discovery projects while managing cross functional teams
- Great communicator with proven ability to inspire and influence the team
- Proven leader with minimum 6-10 years of postdoc experience in the biotech industry
- An expert in validating and developing cellular and biochemical assays
- PhD in Biology or relevant + Industry Experience in either immunology or oncology therapeutic areas
- Excellent communication skills & ability to manage change
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Polina Turbina on 0203 3702 642 and send through a relevant CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or the advert link below.