Principal Scientist - Computational Chemistry
|Job Title:||Principal Scientist - Computational Chemistry|
|Salary:||£80000 - £100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Polina Turbina|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2020 16:58|
An established pharmaceutical company is looking for an expert in employing computational protein design techniques and have a deep curiosity for modern data science technologies.
* Leadership & career growth
* Opportunity to work within a fast-growing award-winning company
* Generous annual leave & Benefits
* Opportunity to join a fast-growing team and shape the culture
* Drive the design of peptides, proteins, and antibodies by employing and developing structure-based and machine learning/data driven modelling approaches to improve functional and biophysical properties of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
* Strengthening data driven compound design efforts by closely collaborating with data scientists in the Computational Research area as well as carrying out the API design in close collaboration with other research scientists in multidisciplinary team.
* Engaging with stakeholders across the interdisciplinary and international organization.
* PhD in the related field with minimum 5+ years of industry experience
* A problem-solver with great analytical skills
* A team-player
* Excellent track record and in-depth knowledge of applying and driving protein structure-based design methods in a drug discovery context
* Solid programming and scripting skills (e.g. Python, R)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Polina Turbina on 0203 3702 firstname.lastname@example.org and send through a relevant CV to the advert link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's