Principal Scientist / Team Lead - Computational Biology
|Job Title:||Principal Scientist / Team Lead - Computational Biology|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Polina Turbina|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2020 13:43|
A fast-growing Oxford-based biotech company with a focus on developing genomic medicines to fight Fatty Liver Disease is currently looking for an experienced Scientist to join their team in Oxford.
This is a hands-on leadership role for someone who is not afraid of a fast and dynamic environment of a start-up company
- Acting as a go-to person in regards to all questions related to target discovery and computational biology.
- Developing and Managing multiple projects starting from target discovery to lead optimisation stages.
- Leading a team of scientists
- Working with both deep phenotyping data and lab data.
- Working closely with the CSO and participating in investor meetings
- You have 4-10 years of experience in the industry settings
- A PhD in a related field
- A team-player with a Can-Do attitude and proven track record of finding solutions to complex problems
- Excellent communication skills with experience of leading small teams of scientists
- Experience of leading multiple projects at the same time.
- Quick and adaptable to a change personality.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Polina Turbina by sending your CV to email@example.com or +44 2033 702 642