Process Operator two year contract opportunity - Cork, Ireland
|Job Title:||Process Operator two year contract opportunity - Cork, Ireland|
|Location:||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 10:52|
Reporting to the relevant Manufacturing Manager, the primary role of the process operator is to perform day to day activities within Cell Culture, Purification and Process Services within the Manufacturing Group.
* Performing, monitoring and troubleshooting of the cell culture, purification or support operations within Manufacturing.
* Monitoring and reporting of process performance using statistical process control.
* Support of Commissioning and Qualification activities.
* Preparation, updating and execution of Batch Records, SOPs and other GMP documentation.
* Provide process and equipment related training as required within the Manufacturing Department.
* Troubleshooting of process specific equipment.
* Troubleshooting of DCS (e.g. Delta V) and PLC control systems.
* Authoring, investigating and resolving quality deviations raised within the Manufacturing Department.
* Participate in/ Lead Cross Functional team initiatives when required.
* Participate in the execution of validation protocols.
* Bachelor degree in Biotechnology, Chemical or Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry or Bio-systems Engineering or related field or equivalent experience is preferred.
Work closely with Process Development, Manufacturing Science Group, Quality Operations, Facility Services and Manufacturing personnel to ensure timely closure of Manufacturing challenges and implement effective CAPAs.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's