I am partnering with a global pharmaceutical leader in their search for a Process Support Manager. They are a company with a mission to empower people to live healthier, more fulfilling lives by developing a wide range of pharmaceutical products across 12 different therapeutics areas. From cutting-edge research to rigorous quality standards, they relentlessly pursue excellence in all aspects of their work.
As a Process Support Manager, you will act as a subject matter expert within the space of oral solid dose product manufacturing. Your focus will revolve around their API and OSD space providing technical support for specific projects cross-functionally while also managing CMO / third-party manufacturer relationships and tech transfers.
Believing in the power of collaboration by forging partnerships with healthcare professionals, patients, and communities to ensure their products meet the diverse needs of individuals around the globe. Their commitment to sustainability and ethical business practice drives them to make a positive impact on both the environment and society.
Discover a company that's shaping the future of healthcare, pioneering advancements, and improving the well-being of people everywhere. Together, we are transforming possibilities into realities.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert, offering technical support to cross-functional teams engaged in specific projects and troubleshooting for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) or drug product challenges.
- Lead Project Teams in the transfer of Drug Product manufacturing to Third Party Manufacturers (TPMs) based in Europe.
- Analyze data, interpret results, and draw conclusions from information provided by TPMs, contributing to Viatris dosage form manufacturing and addressing manufacturing issues as needed. Proficiently handle various drug product manufacturing technologies and complex techniques for multiple dosage forms.
- Assume responsibility for guiding and monitoring external studies conducted at Third Party Manufacturers (TPMs).
What we are looking for:
- 5-7 years experience in pharmaceutical industry, technical operations, manufacturing or process development.
- Specific knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes for Oral solid dosage forms.
- Knowledge of the regulatory and Quality/GMP rules and regulations. Must have the ability to work with cross functional teams.
- 3-5 years experience in technical manufacturing or Operations roles.