Process technician job description (contract) - Dublin
|Job Title:||Process technician job description (contract) - Dublin|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2017 11:02|
- Your role will be in one of the Shift Operating Units where you will be directly involved in the manufacture of one of products, ensuring that they meet all specifications for safety, potency, and efficacy.
- You will work within the guidelines of cGMP to ensure conformance with all regulatory requirements and site SOPs, while assisting in the improvement of all current processes through our Continuous Improvement Program.
- Responsible for execution of all tasks associated with the preparation for and production of products in cGMP environment ensuring full attention to detail and excellent documentation skills.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, cGMP compliant work environment at all times
- Responsible for completion of tasks according to SOPs and batch records (paper and electronic).
- Perform initial troubleshooting of issues identified during routine operations.
- Assist with the investigation of and operations deviations through QTS system, engaging with all relevant personnel and functions as appropriate.
- Assist where necessary with the training of colleagues in SOPs, process execution and equipment operation.
- Provide input into the creation and maintenance of area SOPs and batch records.
- Seek opportunities for Continuous Improvement.
- Use Lean Tools as part of daily operations (Standard Work, 5S, Method 1, 2 etc) to optimize efficiency and drive the culture of Continuous Improvement and Zero Defects
- Where necessary assist in any in Facility and Equipment start up and Validation activities. Provide input on equipment installation, start-up, operation and troubleshooting to support introduction of new products into sustaining operations.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Working knowledge of production operations with a strong focus on attention to detail and compliance to all regulatory standards
- An ability to work independently, and as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires flexibility and initiative.
- 1 years' minimum experience in a biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, food, dispensing-warehousing cGMP manufacturing or regulated environment, or equivalent.
Certificate, Diploma, Degree, Trade qualification or equivalent is essential