Product Owner (Remote)
|Job Title:||Product Owner (Remote)|
|Salary:||€40000 - €60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Polina Turbina|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020 14:40|
A start up Digital Therapeutics company who has spent the last 3 years performing Clinical Research to ensure the efficacy of their product is backed by accredited evidence is now looking for a Product Owner. The role will ensure key product development outcomes are reached, along with ensuring all project management is documented to regulated standards and compliant with ISO13285.
Working with the Senior Leadership team you will be responsible for liaising with Clinical Operations, Software Development, Commercial, Customer support to ensure the platform is continually updated to ensure first rate service and support for clinicians and patients.
The platform offers the next generation of chronic disease management for neurological disease, will empower the user to better understand their condition and medication use, and with the patient management tool allow doctors to better support their patients.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Own the product development journey and ensure key end points are reached
* Help to define and deliver key KPIs
* Work closely with product team to communicate customer needs and constantly improve the product
* Update implementation and operational plans based on data-driven decisions and analyses
* Report to the COO and ensure they are kept updated on all development of the platform
* Oversee and manage the evolution of the product in its next generation role out
Key Experience Needed:
* Previous experience working within the Med Tech Industry be ideally understanding the product development Digital Health Solutions
* Previous experience overseeing a digital platform, designing new features and working closely with Software Development
* Previous experience documenting development for Medical Device technology
* Previous Project Management experience desirable
The role will be remote as the senior management team is based across Europe so international travel will be expected, the position offers equity, bonus and salary negotiable based on experience. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Polina Turbina on call 0203 702 642 and send through an updated CV to the link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's