Product Vigilance Specialist (Selzach/CH)
|Job Title:||Product Vigilance Specialist (Selzach/CH)|
|Contact Name:||Michael Burgstaller|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 11:07|
A medtech client in Selzach
- As complaint handling specialist for medical devices you are responsible for the structured investigation of claimed products.
- You will do device inspection and root cause analyses on these claimed products and based on your findings initiate corrective actions if necessary.
- Moreover you analyze engineering data, test certificates, risk evaluations, etc. and compile trendings. Your results are then documented in English in the international Stryker database.
The ideal candidate:
- You successfully completed your studies in a technical field (ideally mechanical engineering, quality management or medical technology) or alternatively you have completed your technical apprenticeship above-average and have already gained some work experience in a regulated environment.
- Ideally, you already have first experiences in complaint handling of medical devices (post market vigilance) and have had experience with the implementation of corrective actions (CAPA).
- You have a distinctive passion for technical matters, are an analytical thinker and like to work independently but also in interdisciplinary teams.
- Very good written and spoken English complete your profile. German and/or French is a plus.
- CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone call including a presentation of the company
- I take over the whole application process (from interviews to contract negotiations)
- Discuss also other suiting options tailored towards your profile
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +41 43 508 92 17
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Michael_Burgstaller19/cv
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Director of Product Development
San Diego, CA
Regulatory Affairs Specialist CMC (m/f/x)
Regulatory Affairs Specialist D-A-CH (m/w/d)
€65000 - €75000 per annum + negotiable
Regulatory Affairs Specialist (m/w) in the northern part of Swi