A medtech client in Selzach
- As complaint handling specialist for medical devices you are responsible for the structured investigation of claimed products.
- You will do device inspection and root cause analyses on these claimed products and based on your findings initiate corrective actions if necessary.
- Moreover you analyze engineering data, test certificates, risk evaluations, etc. and compile trendings. Your results are then documented in English in the international Stryker database.
The ideal candidate:
- You successfully completed your studies in a technical field (ideally mechanical engineering, quality management or medical technology) or alternatively you have completed your technical apprenticeship above-average and have already gained some work experience in a regulated environment.
- Ideally, you already have first experiences in complaint handling of medical devices (post market vigilance) and have had experience with the implementation of corrective actions (CAPA).
- You have a distinctive passion for technical matters, are an analytical thinker and like to work independently but also in interdisciplinary teams.
- Very good written and spoken English complete your profile. German and/or French is a plus.
- CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone call including a presentation of the company
- I take over the whole application process (from interviews to contract negotiations)
- Discuss also other suiting options tailored towards your profile