Program Manager / Project Manager - (gn) | Medical Device
Are you interested in a highly visible position within a very innovative and growing company?
Are you looking for a friendly and highly motivated team to support you in your career growth?
What are your tasks as "Program Manager (gn)"?
- As part of your responsibilities, you will be tasked with managing and overseeing project activities to ensure alignment with the mission and goals of our client
- Your primary objective is to drive project success and guarantee customer satisfaction through effective management of teams working on medical device development.
- As part of your role, you will continually analyse program risks, status updates, and metrics throughout the project life cycle to ensure that the program is completed in a timely and professional.
What requirements do you need for "Program Manager (gn)"?
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the medical device industry or pharma
- You are an expert in design and development activities for medical devices
- Experience with PMO
- Excellent communication skills. German language skills would be beneficial.
Does this position appeal to you? Then you should apply right away! If you would like to receive further or alternative positions, I would also be pleased to receive your application!
- Please send your CV to my e-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone call with presentation of the company
My contact details at a glance:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0049 (0) 89/21093938 (with extension)
I look forward to receiving your application!