Project Planner - Regulatory
|Job Title:||Project Planner - Regulatory|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Radford|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2017 16:04|
My client, a dynamic and innovative healthcare company, are looking for a Project Planner (Regulatory) to join their facility in Watford. The Project Planner will be an integral part of the Regulatory Department and will manage and track the full portfolio of regulatory projects and assist with the development and changes to all dossiers, technical files and registrations.
- Document and track the portfolio of projects, including technical files, dossiers, and registrations.
- Prepare and manage Gantt charts for each project.
- Chair project meetings leading to clarity of roles and responsibility and owners for next steps.
- Follow up on critical activities with team members in other locations. Identify and then solve or escalate key issues.
- Create and manage systems to identify the next generation of projects, thus amplifying the portfolio.
- Determine priorities with Directors.
- University level Science or Engineering or equivalent industrial experience.
- Able to grasp the complexities of highly regulated medical products.
- PRINCE2 qualification essential
- Regulatory experience desirable
- Excellent English-language written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, supporting other team members in a busy global environment, across a number of different geographical locations
- Excellent and proven organisational skills.
- Ability to manage a number of concurrent project duties and competing demands.
- Ability to prioritise duties and work under pressure
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manager Regulatory Affairs CMC (m/w/d)
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€65000 - €75000 per annum + negotiable
Leiter Qualitätsmanagement & Regulatory Affairs
€70000 - €90000 per annum
Head of Regulatory Affairs (m/w/d) - München
Regulatory Affairs Manager / Informationsbeauftragter (m/w/d)
Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg
Head of Regulatory Affairs (m/w/d) | Nürnberg | Pharma
€100000 - €140000 per annum + negotiable