QC Manager Hertfordshire
|Job Title:||QC Manager Hertfordshire|
|Contact Name:||Lois Clear|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2016 11:52|
SciPro have an opportunity to be part of an independent developing business, concentrating on a 3 - 5 year growth plan within the Pharmaceutical industry. You will be part of a team where your ideas are valued and innovation/change is instrumental.
Reporting directly to the Head of QC, the position will be offered on a permanent basis to be based in Hertfordshire.
Leadership skills are key to the businesses forward thinking strategy, and in return for developing the team you will be offered a unique opportunity to progress with the business.
- 3 years' experience in HPLC, GC and Wet Chemistry techniques
- Minimum of 1 years' experience managing a QC lab
- Strong technical knowledge and hands on experience of a wide range of analytical techniques required in a chemistry laboratory ranging from HPLC, GC, UV, IR and wet chemistry with troubleshooting skills
- Experience of conduction OOS investigations
- Experience of QMS and GMP
- Exposure to LIMS
- Experience of interacting with auditors from regulatory bodies
- Are a genuine team player who listens to their team (and peers)
- Enjoy making individuals feel confident and comfortable airing their views and ideas for progression
- Have a lead by example attitude
- Are a strong communicator
- Are able to adapt
- An enabler of change with a passion for continuous improvement
- Have thirst for learning and continuous personal development
Then please do not hesitate to apply for further details. Telephone interview slots available this week with face to face interviews being held in the New Year.
Contact Lois Clear at email@example.com or alternatively call 0203 3273072.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's