Qualified Person (contract) - Amsterdam (Batch Release)
|Job Title:||Qualified Person (contract) - Amsterdam (Batch Release)|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2017 11:25|
There is a firm belief that investments in innovation create value. This company has a strong collaborative network with academic and pharma partners all over the world to advance drug development and improve the lives of patients.
- As a QP/RP you are in charge of all batch releases for the clinical and commercial products.
- Your geographical scope will be all international markets, except for the US.
- Distribution experience is also a key element in this role, therefore detailed knowledge in GMP and GDP is required.
- Since this is a new position at Amsterdam, it is expected from you to implement all new procedures and get all licenses in place.
- For example implementing and improving the Quality Management System (QMS). Furthermore, Compliance and Operations related tasks are also a part of your responsibilities.
- This position is based at the office of in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- You will report directly to the Head of QA, who is based in Switzerland - the international Head Quarter of the company.
- This is a stand-alone position, as you have no direct QA team members in Amsterdam.
- Therefore, we need an experienced candidate who gets up and running easily.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Releasing and certifying batches;
- Solve distributional issues;
- Implementing and improving the QMS;
- Implement all procedures and getting all licenses in place;
- Performing Quality and QP audits;
The Successful Applicant
- Certified Qualified Person (QP) and preferably also as a Responsible Person (RP);
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a QP;
- Entrepreneurial, dynamic, flexible and detail oriented;
- Ability to travel in EU, around 30% of the time;
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
What's on Offer?
- One year contract with the intention for extension to an indefinite contract;
- Innovative work environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's