Quality Assurance Associate (contract) - Cardiff
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Associate (contract) - Cardiff|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2017 08:53|
Role is to be a key player in the implementation and management of the quality systems for the control of manufacturing starting materials in line with the Global Quality and M&S strategy. The position holder forms part of the quality team supporting Quality Material Management.
- Assist the Senior QA Associate and significantly contribute in the design and implementation of the quality processes to manage suppliers.
- Ensure operational quality assurance activities in support of suppliers
- Assist in the maintenance of effective complaint handling, investigation and CAPA processes in partnership with external suppliers in line with global procedures.
- Review supplier documentation to ensure it meets regulatory and requirements.
- Investigate incidents associated with the production of materials supplied.
- Manage databases and spreadsheets as appropriate for the control of supplier documentation and supplier complaints
- Generate supplier metrics and monthly reports.
- Prepare supplier risk assessments
- Prepare documentation for supplier and material quality approvals
- Ensure supplier initiated changes are managed appropriately in line with global procedures
- The individual is expected to act as an advocate of global quality and to ensure that their actions and behaviours reflect the norm of the department at all times.
- Adhere to Global Quality and M&S objectives and overall business strategy.
- Support the interface with M&S sites and functions to support global quality processes.
- Accountable for the creation and management of Supplier Complaint and Supplier Documentation systems.
- Excellent teamwork within and across Global Quality and all other Business.
- Establish an effective working relationship with business units and suppliers.
- Ability to work and lead successfully in a matrix organisation.
- Ability to influence and challenge.
- Establish an effective working relationship with the selected suppliers.
- Assist with SOP updates as and when required.
- Experience of working in quality management, supplier management, manufacturing operations, quality control within a regulated industry.
- Process orientated with an ability to work with high attention to detail.
- Previous experience in handling complaints and non-conformances is desirable
- Strong I.T skills in particular Excel, Word and SharePoint.
- Experience with eGSOP and eQMS systems would be advantageous
- Strong organisational and well developed planning skills with ability to meet deadlines required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is mandatory and any additional languages such as French would be advantageous
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's