|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Radford|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2016 11:42|
The primary function of this role is to support the compliance of the quality management system and its continuous improvement. You will act as the main point of contact (POC) for all things quality related.
Your key responsibilities within this role will include but not be limited to:
- Generation of quality / inspection documents
- Take ownership and improvement initiatives of CAPA process
- Lead and support CAR owners in the investigation & root cause analysis
- Lead and support product failure investigation arising from customer complaints, product returns or quality issues
- Support the quality control team in the product testing/verification activities as required
- Conduct supplier quality audits
- 3+ years' experience in manufacturing environment within medical devices
- Working knowledge of international/harmonised standards, such as, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, EN 62366
- Experience in conducting and generating validation protocol & report
- Experience in process control improvement projects
- Experience in QMS or supplier audits
- Proficient in quality/process improvement tools and techniques, such as SPC
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
There is a great salary on offer for this role for the right person.
If you are, or you know someone who is interested please don't hesitate to get in touch by calling Rachel on +44 (0) 20 3327 3072.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's