Quality Management Engineering (m/f/d) | Medical Devices | München
In this position you will be mainly responsible for managing regulatory aspects of medical devices, focusing on guidance, review and approval of documents. Furthermore, you will be responsible to assure quality standards and testing systems to reflect efficiency, reliability and performance.
What are your tasks as "Quality Management Engineering (m/f/d)"?
- Responsible for the Document Control process Reviews, approves and supports changes as part of Document Control
- Monitors and coordinates local implementation
- Coordination of activities for OneCC QMS (cross site alignment program in Critical Care) and alignment of roles and responsibilities
- Acts as internal auditor
- external audits
- Supports and coordinates continuous improvement projects (speed boat projects)
What does the position offer to you?
- Exciting projects & personal development
- Flexible work hours
- Pension plan and childcare
- 30 vacation days & 6 additional compensation days
What requirements do you need for "Quality Management Engineering (m/f/d)"?
- Degree in medical technology, engineering, sciences or comparable
- At least 3 years Relevant experience in quality management systems for medical devices
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and planning skills
- Ability to work independently on projects and initiatives internally and with external vendors
- Confidence and the capacity to influence key stakeholders
- Excellent language skills in German and English (written and spoken)
About the client?
Our client an independent, family-owned company, and a market leader across multiple medical devices areas. Based on over 110 years of experience, they are a global leader in innovations that empower patients to live fully and achieve their individual goals.
Are you interested in such company? Then you should apply now! If you would like to receive Information, I would be happy to let you more about it and other opportunities:
Contact for application:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +49 (0)89 / 26200311
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marianna-furchÃ¬-90872750/