|Job Title:||Quality Officer|
|Salary:||£31000 per annum + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Connor Sealy|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2017 17:08|
A UK-based pharmaceuticals company, which specialises in treatments for chronic medical conditions, is hiring a Quality Assurance Officer to join their QA Department. Reporting directly to the Quality Assurance Manager, the successful candidate will provide techinical support and maintain the Quality System, ensuring compliance with appropriate MHRA/EU/FDA regulations.
This is an opportunity to expand your QA skillset and develop as a professional, by taking on a broad range of responsibilities across the Quality Assurance function and Quality Management System. Responsibilities of this role include:
- Maintaining the company SOP system, managing updates, ensuring SOP reviews are performed on a regular basis and amended as appropriate.
- Administration of the Change Control and Deviation Systems.
- Coordinating the Complaints handling process for a timely close-out, ownership of complaint reports, monitoring trends and targets for turnaround and reporting accordingly.
- Release support - reviewing temparature data for deliveries and shipments, ensuring shipping temperature excursion forms are raised by Supply.
- Maintenance and oversight of QA documentation, company files, product reviews, artwork proofs, TSE statements, and API QP declarations.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Experience working in a Quality Assurance function within the pharmaceuticals industry.
- Strong knowledge of appropriate regulations, particularly pertaining to GMDP and other GxPs.
- Organisation and prioritisation skills, and excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Experience working with GCP regulations would be an advantage.
To explore this opportunity and for more information, please contact Connor Sealy | 0203 327 3072 | email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's