Regulatory Affairs manager (m/f/x) | Mannheim | Pharma
What will your tasks as "Regulatory Affairs Manager" be?
- Supporting our clients with worldwide drug approvals
- Internal and external advice on regulatory issues
- Research of country-specific regulations and development of strategies for the approval of our active substances
- Preparation of quality agreements
- Planning and implementation of marketing authorisation projects as well as collaboration in interdisciplinary teams
What does the position "Regulatory Affairs Manager" offer to you?
- Type of contract: unlimited + full time or part time (18,75)
- Vacation: 30 days / year (5 days week)
- Working hours: 40 hours / week
- Salary: Basic salary + Bonus
- Benefits: Opportunities for further qualification, a pleasant working atmosphere in a committed team, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths, highly flexible working model; attractive remuneration and benefits offer
- Accessibility: On-site parking and very good public transport connections
- Start date: As soon as possible.
Your requirements as a "Regulatory Affairs Manager"?
- Degree in natural sciences from a university (chemistry, biology, pharmacy, drug regulatory affairs or comparable qualification)
- Master of Drug Regulatory Affairs an advantage
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Very good knowledge of the relevant regulatory processes (ICH & Non-ICH)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Information about our client:
The company is one of the world's leaders in the manufacturing of natural, organic, degradable products. Thanks to ongoing investments in production sites, modern production processes and quality management across the board, they can ensure outstanding product quality.
Slim structures, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths assist in daily work to be faster and closer to the customer than competitors and enable long-term growth in fast-changing markets. Each employee is given the chance to work with passion and the feeling that they are making an important difference to the company's success. Currently with more than 320 employees in Germany, they produce demanding products for the food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and plastics industries.
Are you interested in this position? Then you should apply now! If you would like to receive further or alternative positions, I would also be happy to receive your application!
- CV to my email: inderhees @sciproglobal.de
- Call with a presentation of the company
- I am your contact person for the entire application process (interviews to contract negotiations) i.e. You don't have to apply yourself
- Discuss other exclusive positions that are tailored to your profile
My contact details:
- Email: m.Inderhees@sciproglobal.de
- Tel: 0049 (0) 89/26 20 09 25 (direct dial)
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Marlene_Inderhees/cv
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marlene-inderhees-376a7a16b/
I am looking forward to your application!